An exciting position has become available for a full-time Project Manager with electrical engineering experience based in Widnes to join our dynamic Project Management team.
· Engineering related or appropriate engineering qualification (degree/HNC/HND) or comparable industrial experience.
· Proven working experience in project management.
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
· Experience with Automation control systems project management from concept design to commissioning and client buy off.
· Basic understanding of PLC control systems.
· Driving licence.
Candidates should possess the following personal qualities:
· Confident and capable and able to work under own initiative.
· Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
· Flexible working
· Defining customer requirements.
· Compiling quotations and issuing to customers.
· Co-ordinating and completion of projects within time, budget and scope.
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant teams and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
· Managing Project budgets and technical information.
· Work closely with the design, manufacture, software, Install and technical departments.
· Liaising with clients and internal departments to help ensure the smooth running of projects.
· Growing and managing long term relationships with our clients.
We’re looking for a permanent employee in the North West to join our dynamic Project Management team.
We are an industrial systems integrator and the job will involve working with our market leading customers managing turnkey automation projects through our business.
Why should you apply?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£60,000.00 per year