We have been working with Siemens automation equipment for over 25 years and have come to know their Drives, PLC and SCADA systems very well. As an innovative company, in line with Denca’s own philosophy, Siemens regularly develop new and revised equipment.
To ensure the Denca team stays current with the latest innovations, we recently invited Siemens Drives and Automation into our design engineering office for one of their regular product updates.
The talk and demonstration centred around 5 key topics:
- Best Practises in setting up Siemens drives in TIA.
- Advanced telegrams and standard Function Blocks.
- Advantages of using Siemens drives with regard to integrated diagnostics and safety.
- New setup tools like Edit parameter in multiple drives.
- Commissioning a drive using the Intelligent Operator panel.
The day was both enjoyable and valuable. Our design engineering team was pleased to broaden their knowledge.